The Admission Committee will be able to consider your application for Fall 2020 when the required items have been received in the on-line application process.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Domestic Applicants – There is a $120.00 application fee. You may use your credit card when applying on-line.
- Foreign Applicants – May pay the $140.00 application fee with either MasterCard or Visa credit card when applying on-line. Do not send cash.
Required Documentation and Test Scores
Non-Official Transcripts (follow application process): All transcripts from your post-secondary institutions attended. If not stated in your transcript, please also include a Certificate of Graduation indicating your Bachelor Degree award.
• Three Letters of Recommendation: Reference forms for use by the recommender are included in your on-line application. For the Academic Degree Program indicate INP.
• Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test Scores: The GRE’s are NOT required for the INP application and admissions process.
• TOEFL and TSE Scores: Only foreign students are required to submit their TOEFL and TSE Scores to indicate their English proficiency. For score reporting, the institution code is 4859. A department code is not required.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA , IRVINE
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program